It has been a few months since my last post and I have a lot of catching up to do! I have been so busy with school and the holidays that I didn't have time to breathe, let alone blog! So much has happened in the past few months and I have loved every minute of it. Here is a little recap of what happened...
- Maggie got baptized! It was such a special day and I am so grateful that I got to be a part of it with her. I feel way bad that I don't have any pictures of this. She asked me to talk at it so I was a little bit too worried about that and didn't take my camera.
- I finished my first semester of the elementary education program at UVU. I was so nervous about finals and everything because it was a lot of work with 21 credit hours but I managed to pull it off with all A's except for one B+... dang psychology!
- The week after school ended Zac came home!!! It was the longest day of my life. His plane was supposed to get in at about 8:30 but it got delayed until after 10:00! But after two years of waiting I knew that two more hours wouldn't kill me! Zane and I went and decorated an over pass earlier in the day but it was so foggy on the way home from the airport that Zac couldn't even see it. But it's the thought that counts right? haha But it is amazing to have him home! I absolutely love it!
- Then there was Christmas. It was so much fun this year and I loved getting to spend time with my family! It was great!
- On January 1st Sawyer turned 10! I can't even believe how old he is and how big he has gotten. I remember watching him for the first time when he was two weeks old and I haven't gone longer than about 5 days without seeing him since. I absolutely love him and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of his life and have him be a part of mine. He is just like a little brother to me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- After the beginning of the year I made the move back down to Provo. I really have had a lot of fun. Thanks to my dad and Jordan for moving all of my stuff down for me and to my mom for helping me get it all moved in. It is a good experience to be down here in a college town (even though I venture home at least once a week) and getting to know some new people down here. I am having a blast and will post more about my adventures as they come along!