Mine and Michael's downfall - neither of us are crafty, however, in the end we were both pleased with our outcome.
Mallory and Stockton's downfall - I don't think they had one. They did their's in half the time and I think it turned out the best.... They have skills.
We ended up passing up The Grinch because our houses took so much longer than anticipated. We all had a blast and we are planning on making this a tradition. I think this little converstation was everyone's favorite part of the night:
(Michael let's one rip)
Stockton: You rip in front of girls?!?
Michael: Ha ha yeah!
Stockton: I would never fart in front of a girl... Well, not one that I'm hittin!
Oh Stockton... Thanks for the laughs :) Haha
I still remember going to meet her at the hospital the day she was born. She was so cute and chubby wrapped up in a softy fuzzy pink blanket. It is crazy to think how many memories I have made with her in the past five years. I didn't think it was possible to have so many because it seems like time has FLOWN by! She is such an amazing little girl and has so much love to give. I absolutely L.O.V.E. nights where all she wants to do is be snuggled while watching a princess movie or reading stories. They make me melt... But I also love nights where she wants to paint nails and dance until we can't move anymore. I love that every time she sees me she runs out to my car, jumps on me and gives me a kiss and sings, "You and me baby we're stuck like glue!" I hope that she never thinks she is too big and grown up to do all of these things with me, but I am so also excited to see the person she is going to become. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY! I LOVE YOU!!!!
The birthday girl and I
-She is ALWAYS happy
-She knows every single one of my flaws (probably more so than me) and loves me anyway
-She is beautiful inside and out
-She is absolutely hilarious
-She takes walks with me
-She is a great shopping buddy
-She is honest
-She can always make me smile
-She is so unbelievably strong
-She comes and visits me at my apartment
-She teaches me daily
-She laughs at the same stupid jokes that I laugh at
-She has girls day with me
-Her faith and testimony are unstoppable
-She has managed to make Sterling and I both feel like her favorite (but I really am)
-She makes sure to talk to me every single day
-She is selfless
-She encourages me to follow my heart
-She is sincere
-SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND
Those are just a few of the things that I admire about my mama. Every day I wonder how in the world I got lucky enough to be blessed with her as a mom. I'm not usually an arrogant person, but everyone in the world she be jealous of me because I have gotten the opportunity to laugh, talk, cry, smile, and so many other things with this amazing woman every single day of my entire life. Whenever people that know my mom meet me, they always say "You are a mini-me version of Ros. You are just like her!" And I always give a little chuckle and say thanks. But from know on when people say that, I am going to give them a sincere thank you with the biggest smile I have in me. Because being compared to her is the greatest compliment anyone could ever give me. She is so amazing and I love her more and more each and every day. If you ever get the chance to know her whether it be for the first time or if it is to get to know her better than you already do, do yourself a favor and don't pass it up! Your life will be better because of it. I love you Mom!
"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."
Gabi and Tay
Waiting for The Blue Man Group to start
- Maggie got baptized! It was such a special day and I am so grateful that I got to be a part of it with her. I feel way bad that I don't have any pictures of this. She asked me to talk at it so I was a little bit too worried about that and didn't take my camera.
- I finished my first semester of the elementary education program at UVU. I was so nervous about finals and everything because it was a lot of work with 21 credit hours but I managed to pull it off with all A's except for one B+... dang psychology!
- The week after school ended Zac came home!!! It was the longest day of my life. His plane was supposed to get in at about 8:30 but it got delayed until after 10:00! But after two years of waiting I knew that two more hours wouldn't kill me! Zane and I went and decorated an over pass earlier in the day but it was so foggy on the way home from the airport that Zac couldn't even see it. But it's the thought that counts right? haha But it is amazing to have him home! I absolutely love it!
- Then there was Christmas. It was so much fun this year and I loved getting to spend time with my family! It was great!
- On January 1st Sawyer turned 10! I can't even believe how old he is and how big he has gotten. I remember watching him for the first time when he was two weeks old and I haven't gone longer than about 5 days without seeing him since. I absolutely love him and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of his life and have him be a part of mine. He is just like a little brother to me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- After the beginning of the year I made the move back down to Provo. I really have had a lot of fun. Thanks to my dad and Jordan for moving all of my stuff down for me and to my mom for helping me get it all moved in. It is a good experience to be down here in a college town (even though I venture home at least once a week) and getting to know some new people down here. I am having a blast and will post more about my adventures as they come along!