11.02.2008

Ellie's Birthday and The Primary Program

Ellie's birthday was October 22 and she turned 3. She had a blast at her birthday party! If you ask her she will say, "I used to be little but I just grew up so fast!" Haha. Luckily, she really is still little! :) Then the Sunday after her party was the kids primary program. I went to see them in it and they all did awesome! Maggie sang with a few other girls, Sawyer talked about missionaries and Zac which made me cry! He looks up to him so much. And last but not least Ellie sang I Am a Child of God all by herself! Nobody could believe how well she did! It was so much fun to go and see them all! I obviously couldn't take pictures during the program but I got a few pictures of them in their church clothes afterwards!









1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are the cutest kids. I know Zac thinks they are awesome! I think that is so neat that Sawyer talked about Zac in his primary Program. Thanks for bringing them over to visit us!