7.02.2009

St. George!

Last weekend my mom, Brianne, and I took a much needed vacation down to St. George. I needed it so bad! Not one thing has gone right lately, it has just been one big storm after the other so it was great to forget all of my troubles for the weekend and get out with the girls. We stayed at Grandma's house and lucky me, Kirstin lives in St. George andcame along for our adventures too! We went and saw Annie and Footloose at Tuacahn and they were both awesome! Brianne and I are still singing "Cut loose, Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes! Please Louise pull me of of my knees!" Haha. We also went and got pedicures (which were amazing, thanks again Gram!), went to Nielsen's frozen custard to get a concrete, and went swimming. It was such a relaxed weekend and I can't wait for the next one!









2 comments:

Courtney said...

Your weekend sounds so fun! I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit and relax! Those weekend trips are the best! :) miss ya girly!

TAHNA said...

Looks fun! I love seeing plays at the Tuacahn. I could use a little vacation too. Hope things go better for you! :)