5.07.2010

summer and a new beginning

YIPPEE!!!! SCHOOL IS OVER!!! And to top it all off, I got a 4.0! I am so excited that this wonderful day has finally come. This going to be my first summer off of school since I graduated high school and I am so thrilled! I am so excited to spend the summer with my friends and the new people I meet along the way! The greatest part is that my BFF Kirstin is moving home in 2 days and I am ecstatic! We always have the best adventures together and we already have a trip to California planned for my birthday! My summer started off with watching the Stephens kids for a week while their parents went to Cabo. It couldn't have come at a better time because they always make me laugh and it was a great way to occupy my time and get my mind of things! I have a feeling that this summer is going to be one of the best ones yet!

No comments: