6.28.2010

Sammy Bear

Sam was one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He had such a big heart and was a friend to everyone he met. He was one of my best friends and we were able to talk to each other about anything and everything. He touched the lives of so many people and I am so grateful that he was a part of my life and that I was a part of his. I will never ever forget him and the memories that we made together. He was like a giant teddy bear that was always so full of love, that is why I appropriately called him Sammy Bear. The second Sam walked into the room the whole place would light up and he always had a good vibe about him. He was the life of the party and everyone always loved to be around him. I am going to miss his smile, his contagious laugh, the continuous jokes that were always coming out of his mouth, and so very much more. I cherish every moment that I ever got to spend with him here on earth and now I am patiently waiting for the day to come when I will get to see my little Sammy Bear again.






Samuel Kinney Jessop
September 3, 1989-June 21 2010

1 comment:

Chloe Smith said...

Morgan! I am so sorry for your losses of your friend and aunt in such a short period of time! You have angels watching over you!! May you and your friends and family dealing with these losses find peace! xo