9.17.2010

The Most Amazing Woman I Know

Mom's are great for so many reasons and every day I swear I think of 50 more reasons why I love mine so much! If I listed all of the reasons, you would read this post for the next 100 years so I will keep it short and sweet, but here are just a few of the things that I absolute adore and admire about my mom...

-She is ALWAYS happy
-She knows every single one of my flaws (probably more so than me) and loves me anyway
-She is beautiful inside and out
-She is absolutely hilarious
-She takes walks with me
-She is a great shopping buddy
-She is honest
-She can always make me smile
-She is so unbelievably strong
-She comes and visits me at my apartment
-She teaches me daily
-She laughs at the same stupid jokes that I laugh at
-She has girls day with me
-Her faith and testimony are unstoppable
-She has managed to make Sterling and I both feel like her favorite (but I really am)
-She makes sure to talk to me every single day
-She is selfless
-She encourages me to follow my heart
-She is sincere
-
SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND

Those are just a few of the things that I admire about my mama. Every day I wonder how in the world I got lucky enough to be blessed with her as a mom. I'm not usually an arrogant person, but everyone in the world she be jealous of me because I have gotten the opportunity to laugh, talk, cry, smile, and so many other things with this amazing woman every single day of my entire life. Whenever people that know my mom meet me, they always say "You are a mini-me version of Ros. You are just like her!" And I always give a little chuckle and say thanks. But from know on when people say that, I am going to give them a sincere thank you with the biggest smile I have in me. Because being compared to her is the greatest compliment anyone could ever give me. She is so amazing and I love her more and more each and every day. If you ever get the chance to know her whether it be for the first time or if it is to get to know her better than you already do, do yourself a favor and don't pass it up! Your life will be better because of it. I love you Mom!

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."

--Washington Irving

2 comments:

Adam and Cassie said...

She is pretty awesome :)

Rick said...

I love Ros! Good post Morgan :)