10.25.2010

A 5 year old MONKEY!!!!

This sweet little girl is 5!!!! I can't believe it!

I still remember going to meet her at the hospital the day she was born. She was so cute and chubby wrapped up in a softy fuzzy pink blanket. It is crazy to think how many memories I have made with her in the past five years. I didn't think it was possible to have so many because it seems like time has FLOWN by! She is such an amazing little girl and has so much love to give. I absolutely L.O.V.E. nights where all she wants to do is be snuggled while watching a princess movie or reading stories. They make me melt... But I also love nights where she wants to paint nails and dance until we can't move anymore. I love that every time she sees me she runs out to my car, jumps on me and gives me a kiss and sings, "You and me baby we're stuck like glue!" I hope that she never thinks she is too big and grown up to do all of these things with me, but I am so also excited to see the person she is going to become. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY! I LOVE YOU!!!!


The birthday girl and I

No comments: