1.04.2011

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

This year we decided that the new year would be the best if it was celebrated in sin city. Me, Michael, Kirstin, and Tyler started making our plans a while to go on our little adventure. Well as usual mother nature was not on our side and decided to have horrible weather the night before we left. We were contemplating whether or not we should drive down due to the weather conditions. After much contemplation (and let's be honest, a few arguments haha) we decided to go. Luckily good ol' Troy came to the rescue and let us borrow his truck. Michael said we needed it for 4-wheel drive, I said we needed it for the seat warmers... It was a win win situation; my tush was so happy and warm the whole way. Thanks Troy!! Anyway, we made it to Vegas safe and sound. We played black jack (we all won woo-hoo), shopped :), ate WAY too much, and saw The Mentalist. I didn't know anything about it when we bought or tickets but it was so awesome, I would recommend it. We all had a blast and definitely enjoyed the great people watching the Vegas has to offer. I put many people on Michael's team haha. We just might have to make this adventure a tradition!

P.S. None of my pictures will upload... :( I shall try again at a later date but until then, sorry that this is a lame pictureless blog.

No comments: