4.12.2009

EASTER!!!!

Easter is my most favorite holiday ever and this year didn't disappoint! I journeyed down to Manti with Mike and the rest of the Smith family. Mike and I left on Friday to go down there and with my luck there was a terrible accident and it took us 5 HOURS to get there! It was crazy! But when we finally got there it was fun. Kylie took down her two friends Calli and Stacie and they were both way fun girls and I had a lot of fun with the three of them. We went shooting on Saturday and that was a blast. Thanks to Mike and Rick helping me and making sure I didn't kill myself! :) Mike and I drove home on Saturday night because my family had tickets to the Jazz game. They lost but it was fun to go to anyway. And then on Sunday morning we went to church and came home to do our Easter baskets, our Easter egg hunt, and color eggs. I had so much fun being with family and friends and I can't wait for Easter next year!







Thanks Smith family!!! :)

1 comment:

Rick said...

I didn't get an Easter basket.