4.16.2009

BrItNeY sPeArS!!!!

So this week Me, Meg, Kirstin, and Leticia went to the Britney Spears concert and we all had a BLAST!!!! The pussycat dolls were the opening act and they were fun to see also. None of us ever stopped dancing and we all had rhaspy voices the next day from singing along and screaming! We went to dinner at Tucanos before (it's a wannabe Rodizio Grill, my advice is to stick to Rodizio...) it wasn't the best but it was fun to all be together and get pumped up for the concert. It was so much fun to have a night out with the girls! We can't wait for the next one!

Meg and I after dinner at Tucanos

Kirstin, Letecia, Mor, and Meg

Meg and I bored waiting for Britney!

Oopsie... Wrong Bathroom! :)

Meg at the urinal

3 comments:

Rick said...

Where are all the other pictures? I hope you had an adult with you. Like Ros maybe?

Courtney said...

Your so lucky! I would have loved to go! My good friend Kayli went and said it was so much fun! I love your hair by the way! Its so freakin cute!

TAHNA said...

I had no idea you were a Britney Spears fan! Looks like you had tons of fun :)