5.31.2009

Summer = Snow Cones!!!

For me the first sign of Summer is that the snow cone stands open! I LOVE SNOW CONES!! They are quite possibly one of my favorite treats and Sawyer, Maggie, and Ellie have figured it out. They know that if they ask for one, they will most likely get on because I can't resist! I watched them while Kevin and Linda went to the temple celebration at the conference center. We decided we needed to do something fun so we got snow cones and had movie night! We all had a blast! :)





3 comments:

Courtney said...

Those kids are so cute! I bet they love you! I love snow cones too, they are a great part of summer.

Erin said...

Well how fun is that! Thinking I was going to get an update on Morgan and got a bonus prize...an update on the Stephen's too! You are such a cutie! And I'm so glad the Stephen's kids have such a fun gal to buy them snowcones! Hugs to you from me and give some hugs to those Stephen's kids for me too! Love ya!

TAHNA said...

Mmmm...makes me want a snowcone!! Looks like your summer is off to a good start :)