5.05.2009

Stephens Kids!

It has been a way long time since I have blogged about these guys and last time I watched them, they reminded me that I needed to! So here it is... Sawyer is in 3rd grade, Maggie is in 1st, and Ellie still has the the privilege of being at home being a happy 3 year old. They are all in swimming lessons and are doing GREAT!! Maggie is the only girl in her class and is also the youngest and she can out-swim all of the boys in her class (that's my girl! :) ). Maggie and Sawyer both do piano lessons and are having a lot of fun with them. Maggie had a school program this week about all of the different countries and she did great! It was so much fun to go and see her. I have had the opportunity to watch these guys a lot lately while their parents have been out of town and I have loved every minute of it. They are growing up so fast so I soak in every second I get to spend with them. I still remember seeing all of them at the hospital the day they were born and I can't beleive they are 9, 7, and 3 now. CRAZY!!!! They are the best kids in the world and one of the greatest blessings in my life! I LOVE YOU STEPHENS!!!!

Maggie dancing with her partner in her school program

My 3 favorite kids

This is what happens when we all get together...

Sibling love!

Princess Loo and Monkey after the school program

Maggie and Sawyer are the top 2 swimmers

Best Friends

Maggie singing

Princess Loo

Ellie licking some frosting off of the spatula. Yummy!


This picture totally describes the two of them.
LOVE IT!!!

No comments: