9.07.2009

Boating Fun!!!!

A couple of weeks ago my mom and the Stephens planned a surprise boating trip for me for a late birthday/graduation present. But of course just my luck the day that they had initially planned it we woke up to a giant storm! So my mom told me what was going on and Linda called and asked if we could go the weekend after. Not all of my friends could come the next weekend, but it didn't matter! I had a blast with those who were able to make it. I was bummed that Maggie couldn't come because I wanted to see her water ski so bad, but that means that I will just have to go with Stephens another time, dang! :) Here are just a few pictures from our little adventure. Thank you so much mom and Stephens! I couldn't ask for a better family! :)
P.S. I seem to have accidentally deleted all of the wakeboarding pictures on my camera.... Oops!























1 comment:

Rick said...

You finally updated your blog, sweet! Looks like fun, I never do anything fun.