9.14.2009

My Little Princesses

Maggie and Ellie are my most favorite girls ever. They are just like little sisters to me and I cherish every second that I have with them. I found out about a princess contest for little girls to enter and I knew I had to enter these two! We had so much fun getting ready and being girly and taking the pictures. A huge thanks to Rick for taking them for us!!!!! You did a great job and we all had so much fun! To vote for Maggie and Ellie to win the princess contest go to http://www.pinkdaffodilphoto.blogspot.com/ on Wednesday or Thursday (9.16 & 9.17). Thanks again Rick! The girls and Ihad a blast getting to spend time together and with you!!!!










2 comments:

Rick said...

Those two better win as cute as they are.

Dasha said...

So cute! I am going to vote for them right now...