3.06.2011

Time to Put a Ring On the Finger He's Wrapped Around!!

On February 26, 2011 Michael asked me to be his wife and I very excitedly said yes! On June 7, 2011 we will be Mr. and Mrs. Michael Hanson :)

He is so good to me and put a lot of thought into how he was going to ask me. Here is the readers digest version:

He knew it was my dream to get engaged at the castle at Disneyland but seeing as how we live two states away, I knew that would most likely not be an option. But he knew it was important to me and put a lot of effort into it. He got a cake made for me of a castle and it even came with cinderella and a prince. After spending the day with him getting our pictures taken, we ended up at Noah's in a room decorated with rose petals, sparkling cider, and the cake. He then dropped a knee and proposed. It was so perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. After that he surprised me with dinner with our familes and our close friends the Cassity's. Then last but not least he had arranged for all of our friends and families to get together at his house to eat our delicious cake. It was the best day ever!!

I am so blessed to have him and I can't wait to begin our eternity together. I can honestly say that he is my best friend and every day I fall even more in love with him! Thanks for choosing me Michael Troy!!!



1 comment:

Dasha said...

Yay! So excited for you guys! And so glad we got to be a part of it.