5.19.2011

He makes me melt...

I just have to say that Michael Troy makes me melt... He is seriously is my best friend and I am so grateful that I get him for an eternity. I got my tonsils out last Friday and I have been pretty much miserable ever since. I love that he is constantly checking on me and asking me what I need. He stays with me until he can't keep his eyes open anymore (even if I have been asleep the entire time he has been there) and he still tells me I'm beautiful even though I look like a complete mess. One night I couldn't take the pain anymore and he was playing basketball and without hesitation he told butch (one half of our best friends) that they needed to leave early so they could give me a blessing and they were at my house in no time. I love that I am marrying someone who has the priesthood and that we will always have that strength in our home. I love you Michael and I cannot even wait to be your wife!!

2 comments:

Dasha said...

Oh man I'm sorry you have to deal with this right before your wedding. But I guess it's a good honeymoon diet, right? :) Glad Butchface was around to come over and give you a blessing. I wish I had been home so I could have come over too.

wjhans said...

Ah, this makes me cry. Michael is a very special man but he is also getting a wonderful woman to be his wife. You two really are a perfect match. you compliment each other in everything. As your marriage progresses, you will be a great influence in who he becomes. You know the saying, "Behind every good man, there is a better woman"? or something like that. But you are right. The Priesthood is a wonderful thing to have in your home. I'm proud of Michael for being worthy to use his Priesthood. Thanks for all you do for him!