5.17.2011

A Real Grown-Up???

On April 29 I graduated from UVU. I thought that I would feel some huge sense of relief and/or satisfaction but I didn't. Maybe I will get this feeling when I don't have to go to school next fall? But I was actually a little intimidated. All I have done my entire life is go to school and then work the typical part time jobs most college students do, and I have got to say I was pretty good at it. But now I am a little worried about being a "good grown-up". This year I will achieve 3 significant steps into what I like to call grown-up land 1. graduate college 2. get married 3. get a full time job with benefits and all that jazz. Let's just hope and pray that I can transition from little girl to big girl smoothly...

1 comment:

Dasha said...

I think you're doing an awesome job of being a grown-up. I know tons of people that have graduated college and have yet to find any kind of real job or do much of anything. I say you're ahead of the game for sure!