7.20.2011

Nordy's....

Nordstrom is seriously one of my most favorite places in the world. It is my haven. I hope that I have a little girl one day who's eyes widen and light up as she sees all of the perfectly placed clothes as we enter the doors to this magnificent place. I know, you are probably thinking that I am going to have one evil and demanding child, but I will only let her love and enjoy this place if she is sweet as sugar while looking amazing in her Nordstrom outfits mmkay?

Anyway... I always wait in anticipation for the anniversary sale and when it comes I shop to my hearts content. This year was a little different seeing as how I am married now and I need to think of Michael Troy as well as myself. But even with that being said I would say that I made out quite nicely, well maybe more than nicely... It is quite convenient that the sale is so close to my birthday :) Here is the beautiful outfit that I CANNOT WAIT to start wearing as soon as the weather permits it.



No comments: