7.14.2011

A-Z and in-between

So apparently this is the thing people are doing on their blogs these days, and welp... I've got nothing but time sitting here at work so here we go!

A-Z
Age: 21 (for one more week!)
Bed Size: Queen... but oh how I wish it was king!
Chore I hate: Weeding!
Dogs: Zilch :( we will have a couple one day though.
Essential start of my day: Making sure Michael has a towel so he doesn't drip on the floor after his shower... I can't handle it.
Favorite Color: PINK!!!
Gold or silver: Both
Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
Instruments I play (or have played): I took piano and guitar lessons growing up. I can successfully do neither now.
Kids: Not yet. But there will be a few Hanson nuggest one day! We just borrow Sawyer, Maggie, and Ellie for now.
Live: Sandy Utah
Mom's Name: ROS!
Nickname: Mor, Eddie, Morsol.
Overnight hospital stays: None so far. Knock on wood!
Pet Peeve: B-word girls and Michael dripping on the floor after the shower (see E).
Quote from a movie: Here comes yo Baby Mama... Drivin a Suzuki! (Haha I laughed out loud when I wrote that)
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: 3 crazy brothers, 2 step-sisters
Time I wake up: 7, unless it is the weekend then it is like 9 or 10ish
Underwear: Yes please. If you don't you have problems far beyond your lack of underwear...
Vegetables I dislike: NONE!! I love them all!
What makes me run late: Everything.
X-rays I've had done: Back, ribs, arms (many times), hands
Yummy food I make: Chicken roll-ups, cookies, and cuppy cakes.
Zoo animal: Elephants. I'm a tad obsessed actually...

2 comments:

Butch said...

What the? I had no idea you had step-sisters until I read this!

Butch said...

Ha ha the above comment is Dasha. Apparently I'm signed into husband's google account.