8.02.2011

Beauty Tips!

If you know me at all, you know that I love to try and look good and go shopping (just scroll down and you will have a sneak peak into my shopping addiction) and I am super into fashion, make-up, hair, and the list goes on... And those things make me SO HAPPY! But unfortunately material things only bring temporary happiness. I don't know about you, but I notice that the times in my life when I am happiest and the most care free and when I feel like I am pretty and I have confidence in myself are the times when I am happy and kind towards others and willing to lend a helping hand. Coincidence that these two things coincide with each other?? I think not! So these are my new "beauty tips" that I am going to strive to live by.

For Sparkling Eyes- Look for the good in Everyone.
For a Glow- Focus on the positive in Life.
For a Slim Figure- Work hard helping and sharing with those in need.
For a Young Look- Laugh Everyday.
For Beautiful Lips- Say only Good Things about Others.
For Lovely Hands- Use them often to Lift Others.
For Poise- Walk with the knowledge that You are Never Alone.

No comments: