8.31.2011

My favorite :)

I seriously love my hubby. Every day he does something to make melt and he is so patient with me. Every night he let's me fall asleep with the tv on, even though he really doesn't like it. And he snuggles with me and rubs my back until I can't keep my eyes open and then he tucks me in and makes sure I'm warm enough. He watches keeping up with the kardashians and teen mom with me (and laughs when I yell at the screen like I know them), and every now and then he will car dance with me, but I have yet to convince him that a water bottle microphone is necessary. I love you Michael Troy!!! I am so happy that we are hubby and wifey. There is nobody I would rather have for an eternity! :)


- Posted with love from my iPhone

2 comments:

Adam and Cassie said...

So cute!!!! and I agree the water bottle mic is definitely necessary. Hair brushes work as well :)

wjhans said...

Awe! This is so sweet! Thanks again Morgan for loving my boy! He is very precious to me. (But I don't want him back) :) I love you both!