8.01.2008

My birthday and Pioneer Day.

So this week just happens to be one of my most favorite months of the year because it has my birthday and pioneer day within two days of each other. My birthday this year was way fun. I went to the Bee's game on my actual birthday with a bunch of friends and then we got ice cream and played at a park. Then the next day my closest friends and I went to dinner at porcupine. It was basically my dream birthday complete with a cake that looked like a Tiffany box. What more could a girl ask for? :)Then the next day was the 24th of July which was a blast! Michael and I went up to Park City to meet up with Scott and Marianne. We hung out at the lodge for a little bit and played some pool and stuff and then we did my most favorite thing in the world... SHOPPING! With Scott and Michael even the most simple of shopping trips turned into a hilarious adventure. When we came down from the canyon Marianne had to head back to Provo so Scott, Michael and I met up with Meagan to have a fire, make smores and watch fireworks. It was so much fun because smores and fireworks are two of my most favorite things! Of course we end up playing a mean game of chubby bunny before we called it a night. And last but not least, the Rigby's took me to dinner for mine and Lisa's birthday on Saturday. It was amazing! The food and the people I was with couldn't be better! The Rigby's are seriously one of the best families I know! They always know how to make me smile and I always have a good time with them. This was one of the best weeks that I have had in a long time! :)

No comments: