8.11.2008

Sawyer, Maggie, and Ellie

So, I don't even know where to begin about these guys. I can't even begin to explain how much they mean to me. They are seriously the funniest and sweetest kids I have ever met. Monkey aka Ellie, Princess Loo aka Maggie and Sawyer are awesome! I watched Sawyer for the first time when he was 2 weeks old and I have been their babysitter ever since. Every time I see them I get so excited and I get the biggest smile ever! They make me so excited to have kids. If my kids turn out half as good as they are I would be stoked. There are certain things that I love about all of them.
Sawyer- My little peace keeper. He hates to see people sad and is always happy himself. He is a little ball of energy and his smile just lights up the room.

Maggie- She is a firecracker. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know, but she is always tough and isn't afraid to stand up for herself or her siblings.
Ellie- She is hilarious. Even though she is only two she can make me laugh harder than just about anyone. She is so happy all of the time and is a friend to everyone she meets. She falls in love with people and they just stick with her forever. Take the Rigby's and Zac for example. She is in love with them. Every time I see her she asks if we can go see Kyle and always asks how much longer until Zac is home.
These guys melt my heart. I soak up every second that I have with them. I can't believe how big they are getting. The other night I totally had a parent moment when I was tucking them into bed because I realized that they aren't going to be little forever. I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are the BEST!!!!!!!!

No comments: