8.11.2008

Vegas and Lance...AWESOME!

So this weekend was super fun! First off- Me, Meg, and Kirstin went to Las Vegas to shop and see Wanda Sykes. We had a blast. We always enjoy a good shopping trip and Wanda was absolutely hilarious. All of us were crying from laughing so hard. Good news though, I managed to not pee my pants! :) Whew! We came home Sunday and I am usually bummed to come home from such a fun trip, but I wasn't this time because..... LANCE WAS HOME!!!!!!!! Elder Lance Armstrong returned from serving a mission in Guadalajara Mexico on Saturday August 9, 2008. I got to see him on Sunday and it was so awesome to see him. I missed him so so so much. I can't wait to re-live some of our old adventures and for new ones to begin!

2 comments:

dreandtonya said...

well miss morgan its good to see your blog!! super cute! hope things are going good for you! love ya--tonya

Whit & Shane said...

girl you have a blog. sweet! :)last night still cracks me up... YEP, UH HUH! haha