12.26.2008

Christmas Morning

Well let's just start with Christmas Eve. We got kind of a late start this year and didn't open our pajamas and read our story until about 9:30. Then Sterling wanted to go sledding instead of watching A Christmas Story like usual. We deliberated for a while and then decided to go. But let me just say this sledding was not normal sledding. We went to skyline parking lot and got pulled behind the truck on a sled! Sterling's friend Carlton came with us, and no matter how redneck it seems it actually was a lot of fun! I had a great Christmas this year! It was so much fun to be with my family and we were all very happy that Grandma was here to spend it with us! My mom had to wake Sterling and I up at about 9:45 because she didn't want us to leave for my dad's house too late. We all woke up and did presents and then ate breakfast together. Our family got a wii this year and we all had a blast playing it together! It was especially fun when our extended family came over Christmas night to play! There was never a dull moment with all of us battling to be the best mario cart racer! Haha









No comments: