12.23.2008

These are a few of my favotire things....

My Favortites!!!

8 Favorite Movies
1. Cinderella
2. Sleeping Beauty
3. Billy Madison
4. Dumb and Dumber
5. Legally Blonde
6. White Chicks
7. The Dark Knight
8. Monsters Inc.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Worked
2. Went to lunch at Porcupine
3. Shopped
4. Watched The Perfect Holiday w/ my Grammy
5. Made cookies with Sawyer, Maggie, and Ellie
6. Took cookies to the Rigby fam
7. Said goodbye to the Stephens :(
8. Made dinner with my mama

8 things I look forward to:
1. My e-mail from Zac!!!!!!
2. Christmas
3. Going to Ecuador
4. Time off of work
5. Summer
6. Coming home from Ecuador
7. Watching Sawyer, Maggie, and Ellie when I get home
8. January 2nd, 2010

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Porcupine
2. Rodizio Grill
3. Texas Road House
4. Teppenyaki
5. Ruth's Chris
6. The Old Spaghetti Factory
7. Brick Oven
8. P.F. Chang's

8 Things I wish for:
1. My family to be happy and healthy
2. To finish school asap
3. A home of my own one day
4. A family of my own someday
5. Money to do the things I want
6. To be able to find the good in everyone
7. To go to Hawaii and Australia
8. Selflessness

8 People I tag:
1. The Rigby Family
2. Robin
3. Mallory
4. Karolee
5. Traci
6. The Smith Family
7. Tonya
8. Randi

No comments: