12.26.2008

My Work Christmas Breakfast

On Christmas Eve morning we had breakfast and a gift exchange with everyone at my work. It was so much fun to see everyone one last time. The gift exchange was so much fun and got pretty intense at times. It was no question that the Marshall getting the lingerie was by far the best part! Thanks to Tahna for bringing it! :) I ended up with a picture frame with cute quotes on it and a blanket. Courtney and I had been coming with plans the whole time for her to get the quesadilla maker, but it somehow didn't work out. Sorry Courtney! Haha I will miss everyone at work so much! I had a lot of fun with them!




2 comments:

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH! I look like a dork!
That was a fun day! Merry Christmas Morgan!

TAHNA said...

I'm so jealous you got the frame & blanket that I wanted! :) I'm still laughing about Marshall & the lingerie!! LOL. I hope you have fun on your adventure. Be safe & come see us when you get back!! Take care!!