4.28.2011

Classic Wedding

You know the classic saying: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue? Well ever since I was a little girl I have wanted this to be a part of my special day and I have most of it covered.
Something old: a handkerchief made out of my grandma Harper's wedding dress
Something new: wedding dress
Something borrowed: I am stumped... I was going to borrow Meagan's skirt to go under my dress but her class act friend borrowed it for a pageant and lost it. Please explain to me how in the hell you lose a 4' x 3' skirt???
Something blue: ANYTHING Tiffany blue :)

So for the whole 2 people that read my blog if you have any idea's about something borrowed, please let me know!

P.S.
I can't wait to marry my cute boy! The wedding plans are going great.

5 comments:

Adam and Cassie said...

Worst case scenario: borrow a bobby pin :)

Dasha said...

Jewelry or a garter is an easy thing to borrow. You're welcome to use any of my stuff if you want it.

Karlyn said...

Hi Morgan! I have only met you a couple of times but I am Mike/Hansol's old pal Karlyn. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I loved you blog post. I got married 6 months ago and I did this too. For your something borrowed I agree with Dasha....jewelry is good. It could be an ankle bracelet or a fancy clip for your hair if it conflicts with your current jewelry plans. I actually borrowed the shoes I wore. Remember to put a sixpence in your shoe too!

Whitney said...

you can barrow my fluffy skirt to go under your gown?? IT prob wouldnt get there till the day before, but you can borrow it. How bout your moms pearls? something sentimental. I borrowed my moms pearl earings. I cant wait for you. :) ahhhh im so excited mike got a good one.

Michael and Morgan said...

Thank you for all of the comments and ideas!
Whit - Thank you so much for offering your skirt but I have to buy one anyway because we are doing pictures this weekend :(
Karlyn - I totally remember you! We need to all get together and do something.
Dasha - I will probably be raiding your stuff soon to find something borrowed haha