9.13.2011

Summer has come and pretty much gone

Summer came and I am pretty sure that it is gone... I am not sure how I feel about that. I really like summer... a lot. But I like fall too (especially the clothes, oh the clothes are amazing!). But I strongly dislike winter and unfortunately winter always follows fall like clock work. But the point of this post really wasn't supposed to be about the changing seasons, it is because I realized that I didn't post one thing about what we did this summer, so I am going to do it now. But I was a huge struggle fest and took almost no pictures, so until I can find some this is going to be a pictureless post.


We were super busy this summer. It felt like we had something to do every day and that there were not enough hours in a day to get it all done. But most of our business was by choice and we had a blast doing it. After we got married it felt like summer was in full swing. We went to bear lake almost every weekend and we'll just say that it is slowly growing on me. Michael loves it more than anything in the world and I love going and seeing him so happy up there and hopefully one day I will love it as much as he does and we will be able to create lots of memories there with our future nuggets.


On top of the lake we spent a lot of time playing with Cassity's, Jones', Matthews', and some other friends. We love them and can't seem to get enough of them (hopefully they feel the same). Hopefully all of these fun play dates won't come to an end with summer!

2 comments:

Dasha said...

I'm so glad you guys hang out at Bear Lake all summer too! Loved our shake dates at LaBeau's. We should have more girls nights while the boys are busy with freaking school. Deal?

wjhans said...

We did get a camping trip in there didn't we? Remember "Brokeback" tent bed went flat. We had a good time anyway right? Love you!