9.18.2011

Bake fest

Between the utes game (by the way, thank you Jake Heaps for being the utes MVP, you really pulled through and gave us a great win) and Stockton's farewell I literally spent my entire day baking on Sunday. I made about 6 dozen peanut butter blossoms and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the farewell and 5 dozen raspberry red velvet cupcakes and some delish potato skins with dill dip for the game. The potato skins and cupcakes were a hit and were so divine if I do say so myself. A huge blowout game is even better with amazing food which we had a ton of! But we didn't expect anything less, we were at the Smith residence and there is always something tasty there! Thanks for having us!!

Here is a picture of the yummy cupcakes.







- Posted with love from my iPhone

No comments: