10.03.2011

Weekend update

This weekend was a lot of fun. Michael went hunting and fishing, he caught a fish but didn't kill anything (thank heavens they never do!) but in all honesty he didn't mind because the whole crew really just goes for the food. They eat AMAZING on their annual hunt trip. Steak, bacon wrapped chicken, and sweet potato hashbrown skillets to name a few things.
While he was away I went and had a spend the night with my mom on Friday and Saturday morning we went to get massages and got delicious Bruges waffles with creme fraiche, peaches, strawberries, and blueberries. After that we did some shopping and ran some errands.
Then Saturday night I ate some delish cafe rio with my mother in law and then ros came over to my apartment for another spend the night and conference the next day.
Sunday we watched general conference and I made some super yummy baked French toast topped with butter pecan ice-cream and fresh strawberries for breakfast.
In between sessions we managed to watch rio (super cute by the way) and give each other a pedi just in time to come home to welcome home my hubby and make some yummy salsa to devour during the second session of conference.
It was a great weekend filled with way too much amazing food and Michael and I are both very happy to both be home together!
Here are some picture of our weekend!



My handsome hubby with his fishy




Bruges yummy waffles




The baked French toast I made

- Posted with love from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Oh my goodness that food all looks incredible! Can we please have a repeat of the french toast sometime?