10.24.2011

Our Weekend

This weekend was super busy but a ton of fun! On Friday we went to Cornbelly's with Grant and Sadie. We did the corn maze, hay maze, and Sadie and I did this obstacle course that was about 1 foot wide and 1 foot deep so we had to army crawl on our tummies while going through the maze and doing flips and all kinds of crazy turns. I was apprehensive to do it at first but I'm so glad that I did it now.
On Saturday we had a Halloween party with Michael's friends from high school. We dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flintstone and Butch and Dasha went as Barney and Betty Rubble. It was fun to be with the Cassity's and to get to know some of his high school friends better.
On Sunday we celebrated little miss Ellie's birthday. We got invited to dinner with her family and I made watermelon cupcakes for the watermelon themed birthday she was dying to have, I love that little nugget and I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
We had a fantastic weekend and we can't wait for the next one to get here!!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Our costumes were sweet! Great idea on your part, Morgs.