12.06.2011

My first time sewing ever

I decided that I want to attempt to be crafty, so I bought a sewing machine about a month ago. When it first came I was so excited but it ended up just sitting in our spare bedroom because a) it intimidated the crap out of me and b) I had no idea what I was going to make. So as Christmas came nearer I decided I would make our stockings. My mom had homemade stockings for us growing up that all matched except of course they had different names on them and then they each had a different design embroidered on them. I couldn't imagine not having homemade stockings after always having one. I figured these would be our starter stockings and one day when we have a nugget or two, I'll make us a family set.



- Posted with love from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dasha said...

Wow that is impressive! Sewing intimidates the crap out of me too.

wjhans said...

I think they turned out awesome! I'm proud of you. I might need your help if I get a sewing machine for Christmas. :0) love you!