3.22.2012

An Update

So in my last post I said that we were going private. I seriously had every intention of doing so but I may have jumped the gun. I talked to the mom of the nuggets I watch and she said that she wasn't worried about it, so I guess I shouldn't be either. So thanks to everyone who emailed, texted, or the one person (thanks Dash! haha) who commented here for your email addresses but it looks like I won't be needing them after all. Anywho... Here is what has been going on.

I seriously suck at blogging ever since I started teaching because it is so draining. I wouldn't trade it for anything and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have but I have a few issues with the school that I am at so it takes WAY more time than it should, even though teachers spend tons of extra time doing things but that will be another rant for another day. But honestly I leave for work at 6:50 in the morning, get home about 5:30 and then I usually spend at least 2-3 hours a night doing school stuff at home and it is kind of kicking my trash. i. cannot. wait. for. spring break.

I mentioned before that we were going to add to the fam and we really did it. We have had little miss Millie for almost a month and oh heavens how I love that sweet puppy! She seriously is my favorite. Her cute little face just melts my heart and she has the sweetest personality. And do I dare say it and possibly jinx us? She is like 98% potty trained. She is just barely 10 weeks old and it has been over 2 weeks since we have had an accident (knock on wood!). And she is a really good sleeper. She rarely wakes up more than once a night to go potty and she goes right back to sleep if she does. She has been so much fun and I think the hubs and I agree that it might have been the best decision we have ever made getting her.

Next thing, we bought a house. If I think like I am busy now I feel like a have a whole other coming once we actually move in and have to get settled and figure out how to decorate the place and what not. We close next Wednesday and we are pretty jazzed about it. Cross your fingers for us that everything goes as planned or else we will be homeless because we told our landlors that there will be no more of us after the 31st. Oh and PS, our landlords don't like that we have a puppy... Our super classy neighbor ratted us out and said that she is out of control and runs around like crazy all day, but she is gone all day so I don't really get it. But I think he is a major D-bag because thanks to him we had to pay extra for Millie plus another deposit. Awesome.

But really things are going great. I will put up pictures of the house and of Millie boo the second I get a chance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad I finally added this to my list!! I hope you're hanging in there for school. At least summer break is on the horizon! Can't wait to see pictures of your house!!!